FREE SHIPPING or get GIFT VOUCHER - 65€...YOU CHOOSE !!!
VAT REFUND FOR CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE EU AND FOR COMPANIES !!!
1-YEAR 10% "VIP DISCOUNT" (READ MORE HERE) !!!
- CNC-machined chassis made from 3mm high-quality Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum
- Strategically machined for ultra-light weight and uncompromised strength & rigidity
- Pre-drilled centerline holes for use with HUDY Chassis Balancing Tool
- 1-piece, compact, easy-to-remove electronics assembly
- Front & rear chassis braces for adjusting chassis stiffness & flex
- Large, easy-access, molded battery plate
- Super-strong diff bulkheads house the differentials and provide mounting points for suspension mounts and shock towers
- Extra-thick, premium-grade graphite shock towers include multiple shock mounting positions
- Compact front foam bumper made from high-resilience, lightweight foam
- Front upper bumper holder & lower composite bumper are molded from rigid composite to withstand hard crashes
- High-grade, CNC-machined 2-piece aluminum motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment
- Conventional shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain
- Front & rear gear differential with adjustable oil viscosity featuring 46T crown gears and 14T pinion gears
- Center solid axle
- Front, rear, and central CVD drive shafts made from HUDY Spring Steel™
- Central outdrives feature protective rubber boots, thick 3mm pins, and a protective locking ring
- Rubber-sealed composite differential housings with steel inserts.
- Pressed steel internal diff gears, heat treated & machined for ultra-high precision and smooth operation
- Diff gears made from special HUDY Gear Steel
- Super-lightweight, hardened diff outdrives made from HUDY Spring Steel™
- Ultra-lightweight 17mm wheel hex drive hubs re CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 black-coated aluminum
- Full set of 22 high-speed, lightly-oiled, blue-sealed ball-bearings ensure maximum efficiency
- Solid shaft made from tough HUDY steel which is additionally heat treated for extra strength and long life.
- Central transmission outdrive adapters made from hardened steel gear adapter CNC-machined from Swiss 7075 T6 with for super-precise and wobble-free spur gear mounting
- Ultra-robust XRAY Pivot Ball Suspension XPBS™ with integrated suspension geometry adjustment
- Integrated Suspension Settings™ (I.S.S.) for quick & easy suspension geometry setting
- Suspension arms with optimal length, thickness, flexibility, geometry of suspension points, and material characteristics.
- Super-lightweight composite steering blocks + stiff Swiss 7075 T6 kingpin plate
- Easily-settable kingpin plate offers either 0° or 7° angle
- Optional kingpin plates available
- Ultra-tiny composite rear uprights + stiff Swiss 7075 T6 mounting plate
- Extra-strong & robust front upper arms
- Exclusive composite mixtures developed in-house by XRAY offer the perfect balance between reliability and performance
- Turnbuckles made from special blend of HUDY Spring Steel™ specifically formulated for turnbuckles
- Front & rear anti-roll bars manufactured from spring steel material
- Dual-arm steering system with adjustable Ackermann
- Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum steering plate
- Quick & easy Ackermann and bump steer adjustment
- Big-bore shocks for ultimate reliability and performance
- 18.5mm outer-diameter hardcoated shock bodies
- Shock body external threading allows quick & easy spring preload adjustment
- Ultra-precise big-bore 6-, 8- and 10-hole shock pistons made from Delrin™ material for smooth operation and durability
- Shock springs are manually measured, selected and matched into pairs to guarantee precisely equal length and damping characteristics
- HUDY Exclusive Silicone Oils are manufactured in Europe, and each batch of is laboratory tested and calibrated to ensure the highest possible consistency and quality batch-to-batch. Based on the industry-standard cSt rating, the oils will be easy to identify, adjust, and feel.
Body & Wing
- XRAY self-designed GTX body (optional) made from high-quality Lexan™ material features high-downforce areas for proper airflow and improved stability
- Molded wing struts (3) for added durability and superior mounting
- High-strength wing
Assembly & Support
- Premium 3D full-color Instruction Manual
- Premium, unmatched XRAY online support
The GTXE features fully-adjustable front and rear suspension geometry. For quick & easy adjustment, we recommend using set-up tools and accessories from HUDY, the world leader of RC tools.
The extensive and impressive range of adjustment possibilities includes:
- Ride height
- Roll centers
- Bump steer
- Adjustable shocks